2 Corinthians 4:17 "For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory"

Heavenly Father...

May I be compelled by the love of Christ, convinced that He died that I might no longer live for myself but for Him, the One who died for me.

May I be continuously reminded that whatever I am facing in this life is only temporary. May I be reminded that I have Your strength Lord.. may You give me the courage to make even the most difficult decisions, based on truth.

When I am tempted to live my life based on "feelings", may You remind me of that truth. May I be able to stand firm, even if I must stand alone. May I be reminded that You are doing a work in my life that is eternal..and for Your glory.

Help me to look, not at the things that are seen, but at the things which are not seen..for the things that are seen are temporal..but the things that are not seen are eternal.

Let me not regard Christ from a worldly point of view. I am in Christ. I am a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come!I am reconciled to you, my Father, through your Son Jesus.

Thankyou for what you did for me - through Him!
In the name of Jesus I praise and thank you for all your great mercies and your continuing and constant love.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment