2 Tim. 4:7 "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith"

Write those things I say to you. Write and hold back nothing of all I shall say to you. For I shall speak to you in the darkness and make your way a path of light. I will cry to you out of the confusion round about, and you shall hear My voice and know that which I do. My way is hidden from those who seek to walk in their own wisdom.

But look to Me, and I will be your beacon in the night, and you will not stumble over the hidden things. You will walk in a way of victory though turmoil is on either hand, even as Israel marched through the Red Sea on a path My hand hewed out for them. Yes it shall be a path of deliverance, and My Spirit shall go with you, and you shall carry the glad tidings of deliverance to people that sit in darkness and captivity.

Tarry not for a convenient time. The movings of the Spirit are never convenient to the interests of the flesh, and I shall engineer your circumstances to conform to My plan and my will. You will glorify Me; for My plan for you excels all other ways. Do not doubt or hesitate for I the Lord your God go before you. You already have My promise that the work I began, I am able to carry through to completion.

Yes, there is already laid up an exceeding weight of glory for those who go through with Me and determine to seize the prize. All the glittering enticements of this transient life are as chaff, for God's gifts and calling never waver.

Lord Jesus, today I cast myself at Your feet. Let me bathe them in tears for my feet have been like lead. They have been weighed down with the cares of this life. I have been like one in a dream who seeks to run and is held paralyzed. Set me free, Omnipotent Lord, and make me Your glad and willing servant. Free my feet and make them swift to do Your bidding. Loose my tongue to shout Your praise. Free my heart to love the lost with the great deep compassion of Jesus. Amen.

Frances J. Roberts

Everyone, I have prayer request from my friend who is asking all of us to pray for her grandson, who is going to be stationed in Afghanistan. I think more and more about these amazing young men and women who serve their country, and I have personally known so many who have "fought the good fight" all over the world. Today, would you lift them up in prayer with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment