Psalm 104:1 "I will praise the Lord"

Everyone please, if you can, take some time today to read this entire Psalm. It is incredible! Have you ever wondered why God gives so much? We could exist on far less. He could have left the world flat and gray; we wouldn't have known the difference. But he didn't.

He splashed orange in the sunrise
and cast the sky in blue.
And if you love to see geese as they gather,
chances are you'll see that too.
Did he have to make the squirrel's tail furry?
Was he obliged to make the birds sings?
And the funny way that chickens scurry
or the majesty of thunder when it rings?
Why give a flower fragrance?
Why give food its taste?
Could it behe loves to seet
hat look upon your face?

Hi Everyone..I saw this today on Dayspring's devotion and I liked it. I have thought many times about all that God has given us..I have been in awe of a simple rainbow..and thought about how much God loves us to have given us so much. I love the seasons..today it is cold and windy, but tomorrow may be warm and sunny. The colors are amazing to me as the seasons change. Fall is my favorite. I love to see a tree that has turned from green to yellow, to orange, to red, and even to purple. Things would be so boring if the seasons never changed. I love the color of the ocean as it reflects the sky above it. I love to watch the hills change from brown to green in the fall and winter. This year, the wildflowers have been incredible. Everywhere I look I see the beautiful purple and yellow flowers springing up. Over and over, I am reminded that God has put all of these wonderful things here for us to enjoy. Today, I hope you will look at the world around you, and be reminded of the love of God.

I wanted to share with all of you today that on my birthday, several weeks ago, I was given the most incredible gift, by one of my nieces. I have the most wonderful nieces and nephews, and am soooooo blessed! This particular niece had started a blog for me, of all the daily devotions. I was very touched, especially because a lot of mine had been deleted, and I thought they were gone. My niece, has collected all of these daily devotions and each day when I do a new one, she adds it on. I can't tell you what that meant to me. Anyway, I want to give each of you the website, so you can start reading the devotions there daily. After this Friday, if you wish to continue receiving the daily email, I would be delighted to send it to you! Please let me know if that's the case. I think blogging is such a great idea so that hopefully the devotion can reach more people. God has given me a burden to encourage people. I'm hoping that even more people will join us daily as we unite with one heart to live for Him!

Here is the website...http://judysdailydevotionals.blogspot.com/

I hope to see you there soon. I love you all..and to Rayna, my wonderful niece..to say thank you doesn't even begin to cover it. You have given a gift that means more to me than I could ever tell you. I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment