Prayer Requests

Hi Everyone..
I just wanted to ask all of you to continue praying for the Ibarra family in our church. Their son has been missing for about 9 days now. He has been seen in the Sacramento area and each night this week, families from our church have been out looking for him. Prayer is so important and so often such an amazing way of helping someone that you've never even met. I know that this precious family would appreciate all of your continued prayers.
Also, if you would be praying for my friend Margarita's cousin Manuel, who just found out that he has terminal cancer, and only a couple of weeks to live..I know that this family is heartbroken and need prayer. Margarita has been a real blessing in my life, and I thank you all for bringing she and her family before the throne..
May you all be blessed this weekend. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment