Thank you Jesus

1 Corinthians 15:32 "If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for tomorrow we die"

Father, You are a rewarder of all those who diligently seek you.
Thank you for Jesus, for your life not only taught us how to live,
but your resurrection proved that you have power over death.
Thank you for the assurance of resurrection, for without it we
would have no reason to persevere.
His resurrection is why I believe in my own future resurrection.
All my hopes are pinned on him. Were it not for this, I would
live as do unbelievers, who say,
"Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die.
"May I live according to Christ's righteousness through
the power that raised him from the dead.
And may I never forget the promiseof resurrection.

In His Name..
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment