I John 3:1 "See what an incredible quality of love the Father has given (shown, bestowed) on us" Amplified

I have loved you just as the Father has loved Me. My thoughts toward you are filled with My desire for your good. You cannot separate My loving thoughts from you. Neither can tribulation, distress, persecution, famine, nakedness,peril or sword! Your own thinking may make you FEEL as though I am separate from you, but that is not the case. I am still here.

When I look upon you, I do not see a victim. I see a child who is victorious! When I look upon you, I do not think, "Oh, what a poor and pathetic thing we have here". I think, "there is MY child, called by MY name" I will keep you in perfect peace when your mind is fixed solidly on Me. May your faith be unmoveable.

When I think of you, I see you crowned splendidly in mercy and I see you wearing that crown with dignity and with trust. When I think of you, I see you submitted to Me, and with the eyes of your soul open to My heart. When I think of you, I see a child of God taking Me at My word. I see you loving My love. I see you thankful for My mercy and for the gift of eternal life that I have given you. I see you loving My Word. I see you rejoicing that your name is written in the Lamb's Book of life. I see you proud and thrilled to be called by Ny Name and walking in My Spirit. I see you following Me without complaint, in harmony with My thoughts.

I see you as My child, whom I fully love..the same way you see your child. Today, remember the love that your Heavenly Father has bestowed upon you. There is nothing greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment