Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord

"Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord" 2 Corinthians6:17

My beloved, you do not need to make your path..for I go before you. Yes, I will engineer circumstances on your behalf. I am your husband. I will protect you, care for you, and make full provision for you.

I know your need, and I am concerned for you..for your peace, your health, and your strength. I cannot use a tired body, and ask that you take time to renew yourself in Me Spiritually..but also rest physically. I am the God who said, "Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength"

Set your heart to be at peace, and learn to sit at My feet. Learn to be ready... but not to be anxious. Learn to say "no" to human demands and say "yes" to the call of the Spirit. These may sometimes be at variance. Do not be distressed by the misunderstanding of people. Let Me take care of you. If; you try to answer every demand on your life, you will fall into a deep snare..where I never intended you to be.

I will nourish you by the brook, as I nourished Elijah, and I will speak to you out of the bush, as I spoke to Moses. I will reveal My glory to you on the hillside, as I did to the shepherds.

Come away, My beloved.
Frances J. Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment