PURSUING PEACE Romans 14:17-23

Good morning everyone..Ray sent this to me this morning..not sure who the author is..but I liked it..hope you all are blessed.

PURSUING PEACE Romans 14:17-23

How wonderful that your kingdom, your rule in people's lives, is
not a matter of food and drink, but of righteousness and peace and
joy in the Holy Spirit. May I, in serving Christ this way, be
acceptable to you and a blessing to others.

Let me and all the members of your family pursue what makes for
peace and for mutual uplifting. Let none of us, for the sake of
personal rights, destroy your work of love in someone else. Help
us to appreciate our rights, but help each of us understand that it
is wrong to make others fall by insisting on them. Guide us to see
that it is right not to act in a way that
would make a brother or sister stumble.

The faith that I have, let me keep between you and me. Let me find
happiness in having no reason to judge myself for what I approve.
May I never do anything from the basis of doubt, but increase my trust in You..

In the name of Jesus I pray all this, asking that you will give me
love for my brothers and sisters. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment