Righteousness will go before Him, and shall make His footsteps our pathway

Psalm 85:13 "Righteousness will go before Him, and shall make His footsteps our pathway"

I am in the midst of you, My children. You have heard My voice because My sheep hear my voice..know that I have been ministering to you. You have not followed the voice of a stranger nor sought out strange paths. For this reason, have I set My love upon you. I have put My arm around you, and with My wings have I sheltered you. You are the object of My affection, and I care greatly for you.

I have given you of My best. I have drawn you into My banquet hall because you hungered and thirsted after the things of God. Because you have longed for righteousness and true holiness, I sought you out to instruct you and teach you in My laws and in My ways. I will indeed bring you to a higher realm of experience and revelation because there is a quest in your soul after Truth.
The Word is truly near you, even in your heart. Listen to the voice of My Spirit within. It will never fail. It will never be silent. It will never mock your cry. Your hours spent with Me will be rich and My light will guide you always.

It is no futile path in which I am leading you. It will be laden with blessings and filled with surprises. Never be hesitant to follow. I charge you to keep pace with Me. I will not gauge My steps too wide for you to follow. I will measure them to your ability. Follow Me closely child..and you will never be lost.

Frances J. Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment