For You will light my lamp; The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness

Psalm 18:28 "For You will light my lamp; The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness"

O My children, obey My words. Do not wander in unbelief and darkness, but let the Scripture shine as a light upon your path. My Word shall be life to you, for My commandments are given for your health and preservation. They will guard you from folly and guide you away from danger.

Hide My commandments in your heart, and make them the law of your life. Cherish My words, and take not lightly the least of them. I have not given them to bind you, but to bring you into the life of greatest joy and truest liberty.

I have asked you to pray so that I may respond and help you. I have asked you to rejoice, in order to keep you from being swallowed up by anxieties. I have asked you to be humble, to protect you from the calamaties that fall upon the proud. I have asked you to forgive, in order to make your heart ready to receive My forgiveness. I have asked you not to love the world, for I would have you released from unnecessary entanglements, free to follow Me.

Sanctification is accomplished in no one by accident. Learn of Me and put My ways into practice consistently..thereby seeing the progress of growth in your soul. Holiness is not a feeling...it is the end product of obedience. Purity is not a gift..it is the result of repentance and serious pursuit of God.

Frances Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment