Peace I leave with you

John 14:27 Amplified "Peace I leave with you; My own peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Do not allow yourself to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourself to be fearful and intimated, or cowardly and unsettled."

My heart is large enough to hold your hurt, as well as your joy. I am with you in tears, as well as in laughter.

You may be tempted to wonder if I have left your side..but I have never left you or forgotten you..and I do not love you less when things go wrong. My love for you is from everlasting to everlasting. My love for you is perfect...powerful.

I have called you to walk with me. This is a walk of faith. It is a higher walk than the world walks. It requires more than perfect relationships in your life. It requires a living relationship...with Me...every minute of every day, no matter what the circumstances may be.

This is a walk that may not always be easy or smooth...but I am always with you. And, I am always at work in you, so you will choose Me and trust in My purposes for your life. Let Me comfort your hurts and your heart. I Am the Great Physician...and I live IN you..I am yours..and you are Mine...forever..and that's a very long time.

M. Chapian

No comments:

Post a Comment