Thanks be to God who gives us the victory, through out Lord Jesus Christ

1 Corinthians 15:57 "Thanks be to God who gives us the victory, through out Lord Jesus Christ"

O My child, have I ever failed you? Have I ever turned My back on you or forsaken you? Have I not been your refuge and your strong defense?

I have protected you and kept you in sickness and in health. Yes, I am with you to help you now. Fear not. My purposes will be fullfilled in and through your life and you need only to rely on My strength.

Count on Me. Count on My righteousness. I do not work only in cases where there are no obstacles; but I glory in overuling the prevailing circumstances, and I take pleasure in bringing victories in those places where there is no victory in sight.

Count on My coming. Know that whenever faith brings Me on the scene, everything is changed. Darkness is turned to light. Grief is turned to joy. Sickness to health. Poverty to My sufficient supply..doubt to faith..anxiety to trust.

No negative force can occupy the same place as My Spirit. When My Spirit comes in, all other things must and SHALL go!

Ask for the victory. I will come and bring it. Don't look for that victory..look for ME..and you will see the victory that I bring with Me.

Frances Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment