Psalm 89:1 "I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations"

O My child, I have loved you with an everlasting love, and with strong cords have I bound you to Myself. In the day of adversity, I have been your refuge, and in the hour of need, I have held you up, and you have found your strength in Me. You have seen My goodness on the right hand and on the left. You have beheld My power, and My glory has not been hidden from you.

I have blessed you out of the bounties of heaven, and have not witheld from you what your heart desired. Yes, and I would do still more. For have I not promised that you and your household should be saved? Wasn't the blood applied to the lintel and the doorposts for the salvation of the entire family?

So know that I am working with you and for you. For surely a light will shine out of the darkness, and the faith you have exercised through the years will be rewarded one hundredfold. So your faith will be turned to sight, for you will see with your eyes and hear with your ears, and rejoice in your heart over what will come to pass.

I will do a wonderful work, and you shall praise and glorify My name. For He that keeps you neither slumbers nor sleeps. The Lord your God is your strength, and in Him is no weariness. He never tires of you coming to Him, and your cry is welcome to His ears, however frequent.

Cast yourself upon His mercies; for His loving kindness never fails, and His grace and compassion are inexhaustible. His faithfulness is extended to all generations.
Frances J. Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment