"2 Chronicles 15:7 "Be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded"

It's hard to let go of things in which we have placed our hope...even when they lie broken in our hands. It's even harder to let go of our preconceived ideas of how God works when those things lie shattered at our feet.
Many of us carry around a heavy weight of discouragement. It seems as if nothing will ever get any better, nothing will change. Just this week, a dear friend of mine told me about a circumstance in her life. She looked at me through eyes of pain and said..nothing will ever change. My heart broke for her because I could see why she would feel that way. I understood that pain because I have been there myself...but In the midst of that, I offer these words of hope and promise..God is faithful..ALL the time...even when we may not be..and even when we don't seem to see what He is doing.
Perhaps it seems to you that you are at the breaking point. I urge you to throw yourself on Him..to hide yourself under His wings. Don't give up. You have come too far. The road ahead may look bleak, but trust in God. It is the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment