Isaiah 30:26 "The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter...when the Lord binds up the bruises of His people"

The darkness can be intimidating. From the time I was a little child, I have slept at night with a night light on..These days, it's more so I can see if I get up for something in the night..but as a little kid, I was afraid of the dark. I used to imagine all kinds of things..and that little bit of light helped me to see things as they truly were.
The Lord makes us a promise that He is light. That is something we can hold on to, when we are in a dark period of time in our lives. That darkness is not only represented in our outward circumstances, but it can also be found in our internal gloom.
But God doesn't promise just a flashlight or even a searchlight. He promises light seven times brighter than the sun! And He promises to heal the bruises of His people. Have you ever been bruised? Wounded? Hurt? Your God wants to heal you, and bring the light of His hope into your situation.
Whatever dark memories we may cling to, let's drop them..and move on into the glorious bright and shining future that God has for us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment