Matthew 25:40 "Inasmuch as you did it unto the least of these, my brethren, you did it unto Me"

I want to share my heart for a moment. Ray and I have a pastor friend who many of you know, who has been working in India to rescue young women from the human trafficking that is going on over there. He recently sent me pictures of some of the young women who God has helped them to rescue. These pictures are worth more to me than nearly anything else in my house. I see the faces of these young women, and I can't even imagine what they have been through..but I am so thankful that they've been set free.
This morning I was watching James and Betty Robison..and they are doing the same thing on their program. These young women are literally kidnapped and some are kept in cages. They are forced to have sexual relationships with men against their will. Some of them have become pregnant, and once they have a child, they literally have to hide the child under their beds, when the men come into see them. It was so very difficult to watch this, but needful..
It's so unbelievable that this type of thing is going on. I can't imagine how any of us would feel if someone came and took one of our daughters..I know the pain of losing a child..but not in the way that these families have. It's unimaginable.
I am asking every one of you today, to join with me in prayer for these precious young women. Please today, will you pray along with me for the precious families, not only in India, but in other nations where the same thing is happening..Cambodia..Thailand..and the list goes on and on. If any of you are interested in being part of a "rescue team", please contact me for more information. Together, we can storm the gates of heaven..we can cry out..we can be a part of the answer.
May the Lord bless every one of you. May He bless your children. May He protect them and have His hand on their lives. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment