Psalm 20:4 "May He grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose"

Oh My child, I need you for Myself. I have purposes for your life beyond your comprehension. Yes, I have truth concerning Myself to give to you that is deeper, richer, and more wonderful than your understanding has yet imagined.
Open wide your heart to Me. I will fill you with My Holy Spirit, and in so doing I will satisfy the deepest longings of your heart.
Frances J. Roberts
I love the thoughts contained in this writing. I love thinking that God needs me...that He has purpose for me..that He wants to satisfy the deepest longings of my heart. Beloved, we are special to God. I hope that as you go into your weekend, that will be the thought that you take with you..YOU are special! YOU have purpose! YOU are loved! AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment