I Corinthians 13:8 "Love never fails"

Behold, I am the Lord your God; is anything too hard for me? I am the light of the world, and the greatest darkness will never be able to quench that light. I will be to you a cloud to preserve you by day and a pillar of fire to protect you by night. Both in sunshine and in darkness, I shall be near to you. You will delight in Me in your joys; and in your difficulty, My love for you shall be as inescapably real as a blazing pillar of fire. Have I not promised to give you the desires of your heart?
Let no fear hinder you. Beloved, do not waiver. Be single-minded and rebuke every thought of doubt in My Name. Those doubts come from the enemy. He knows full well that he has no defense against pure faith. Only if he succeeds in planting seeds of doubt can he hold back the blessing of heaven among God's people. So, hold fast your profession of faith, for there is a great recompense of reward.
I inhabit the praises of My people..If I seem far from you, I did not move. Praise! If darkness seems to press about you, Praise! Pour out your adoration and worship. Be sure of this. Love never fails! He who sees me most clearly is the one who loves Me most dearly.
Frances Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment