"Before they call, I will answer; while they are still speaking, I will hear" Isaiah 65:24

"Before they call, I will answer; while they are still speaking, I will hear" Isaiah 65:24
God knows us so well. He knows our needs even before we know them. He also knows the desires of our hearts. Having been a mom for 36 years now..and now a grandmother, I can take one look at my son, and know when he has a need. I can tell when his heart is broken. I can hear a certain tone in his voice when he is troubled. I know when he is in a silly mood, or a sad mood. I am certainly no mind reader. I am just a mother who loves her child. As a parent, you have the same gifting. But I am mediocre compared to how well my heavenly Father knows me..and so are you.
So..if God already knows our needs, why do we pray? Because prayer is part of our relationship with God..not simply making requests. It's a time to seek not merely an answer..but to sense the presence of the One who already knows the answer. It's a time to rest in His company and to know that He is God..and that He is faithful. He wants us to come to Him...to call on Him..He longs to hear our voices..and to offer kindness to His children.
When someone loves you..do you ever tire of hearing it? Neither does God. Today, let Him know how much you love Him. When someone you love lets you know that they love you also..or lets you know that they have a care or a concern..it is indeed a privilege for us to be the one they've come to. It is the same with God. Go to Him today..not only with your needs..but with your love..and bless Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment