Song of Solomon 1:15 "Behold, you are fair, my love! Behold, you are fair!"

My child, do not let the words of others influence you unduly..neither their praise nor their criticism. Weigh each for its proper value and come back to Me again. Only in communion with Me can you be sure of the truth. If I correct you, you know it is for your betterment. If I encourage you with a word of praise, it is because I know you need it; so rejoice in it and accept it as wholeheartedly as you can.
Some of your weaknesses can best be helped by praise rather than be reproof. The best help that you can ever receive is having that deep sense that you are loved..by Me..and you are! If you will accept My love and My approval, you will be given the courage to face anything in your life, knowing that I am with you. The more truth you find out about yourself, the more you will be set free.
I love you, My child..My very dear and special child.
Frances J. Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment