Mark 10:36 "What do you want me to do for you?" Jesus asked.

Do you know your own heart well enough that if the Savior of the world were to ask you this question, you would be ready with an answer? Of course, He knows our needs and desires before we can even collect our thoughts..but I believe He also loves to hear us ask. He loves for us to rely on Him. He loves fellowship with us. He loves it when we come to Him, our Abba Father, and pour out our hearts.
He loves it when we trust Him to fill our empty places. I think we probably grow more by learning to go to Him, and to ask..than we do, even when we receive our answer.
What are your needs today? Heal me. Renew me. Teach me. Restore me. Help me to know and understand Your love.
Today, the Savior of the world..YOUR Savior..is asking...like a kindly, loving Father to His precious little child.."What do you want me to do for you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment