He Has Filled My Cup

This is another of Frances Roberts writings that always encourage and inspire me. I hope this one does the same for all of you!

Praise Him for His mighty works.
Praise Him for His marvelous grace.
Let all that is within me praise His wonderful name.
Yes, let my heart be lifted up in thanksgiving.
Let my soul rejoice with song...
For He has delivered me out of the lion's mouth..
He has lifted me out of the pit.
He has put a song in my mouth.
He has put gladness in my heart.
Yes, He is altogether lovely.

More than tongue can express or finite mind can know..
For He has stretched forth His mighty hand and smitten the waters.
He has made me to pass through on dry land. Hallelujah!
There will someday be no more separation!
He has removed every barrier; He has bridged the gulf.
He has drawn me unto Himself, yes and INTO Himself.
He lives in me.
He has left the enemy in confusion and defeat.
He has led me through the way of the wilderness,
And His hand has been a shade from the burning heat.

Through the barren wasteland,
He has filled my cup from living streams.
He has sustained...
He has delivered..
He has revealed Himself
In the cloud, in the fire, and in the Shekinah Glory.

Selah.. Think on these things as you go through your weekend. There is more to this writing which I will send to you on Monday. May you all have a weekend filled with peace. Many blessings to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment